View Single Post
07-30-11, 06:29 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Quest Watch" page and, basically, make sure everything on that page is UNchecked, except the top two options which are "Hide" and "Lock". After doing that, open Blizzards options to the "Objectives" page ("ESC > Interface > Objectives) and check the options you would like to use.

One thing about this, though: If you disable the Carbonite Quest Watch, I don't think you will get the colored areas on the Carbonite map denoting where you have to go to accomplish the quests, and I believe the Carbonite HUD will cease to function for quests. It might still work for gather routing, but I'm just not sure.

I'm wondering if there is something in particular about the quest watch that you don't like, or would like to change.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!