View Single Post
07-31-10, 11:10 PM   #907
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I've been laughing so hard in the last three hours (re. cometangles's last comment) that I literally couldn't respond with all the things going through my head.

Here is a list of things that I would've said if I could've responded in a timely manner;

1. cometangle said that he had a high ranking inside source in the administration of this website. My question... WHO IS DEEPTHROAT???

2. Seerah, where were you on the morning of Nov. 22, 1963? It's been noted elsewhere that the second gunman (gunGNOME) might well have been a person of small stature in order to get away unseen more easily. A couple of crates stacked next to that wall would have been all it took to have a clear shot at the motorcade...

3. Cairenn, I have obtained documents showing that you have purchased a BMW, a Lexus and a Porche all within the last few weeks. Where exactly did you come by the money to make these large purchases? Hmmm???

4. Dolby, a newspaper photograph from the Roswell Daily Record dated July 8, 1947 clearly shows someone that looks remarkably like you standing in the background shadows of the Roswell Army Air-force base's information offices. How do you explain this...

That's all for now... I'm laughing too hard again...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

Last edited by voodoodad : 07-31-10 at 11:25 PM.