View Single Post
01-31-16, 07:26 PM   #2
rlp122
A Defias Bandit
First off, thank you VERY much for producing Carbonite. I have been using it for a long, long time and it is my favorite map addon by leaps and bounds.

Map zooming - some way to keep the overlay legend from disappearing as I zoom in. I don't always want to see details, sometimes I am looking for the name of a place. A Shift, Control or other zoom modifier would be awesome!

Map Area Lock - A method to lock in an area on the map and keep the map from following me. Most of the time I like the auto follow feature, but once in a while I want to place a marker and have it stick to that location and not move the map. I know I can turn off "Follow You", but if I close the map and re-open it it re-centers on me instead of where I left it.

Weekly tracker - Add Cataclysm, Wrath, Burning Crusade and Classic Raid support for those of us who are severely behind on achievements and mounts.

Edit:

One issue, not sure which addon is causing the issue: Archy and Carbonite are not playing well together since the last update. The digsite windows for Archy won't show up unless I turn off Carbonite.

Last edited by rlp122 : 01-31-16 at 07:50 PM.