View Single Post
02-13-18, 02:41 AM   #15
lightspark
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
Ok, some questions for an actual implementation. Does the execute phase change between classes? IIRC warrior and rogue have 35% but i don't remeber all of them.

It would be nice to have the last red bar defining the execute phase, but i need to know if i'll have to manage it on a per-class basis. It may change also the style of the bars, so it's kinda important.
I think only warriors have execute now. They removed execute-like abilities from others in 7.0 because of class fantasy, I might be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
EDIT: i'll also need a refresh on how to make things pixelperfect, since playing on a 2k resolution means no easy script to run - i manually scaled down UIParent, but when i did the bar on the last gif (the small squares) i started having issues with borders being randomly 1 or 2 pixels and it's just horrible.
It's all about positioning your frames correctly, in general, you should use frames corners (TOPLEFT, TOPRIGHT, etc), and if your frame's height and width are even numbers you may also use edges (TOP, BOTTOM, etc). Using CENTER point may place your frame on half-pixels, so don't use it o_O

You should also use proper UI scale, which is 768 / screen height, stuff gets tricky when it comes to HiDPI monitors though.

Last edited by lightspark : 02-13-18 at 03:14 AM.