View Single Post
09-14-09, 12:24 AM   #12
barbouncr
A Kobold Labourer
was having the same problem. finally got it to work. Like others said, u need to make sure ur mining tracking is on (duh!). Then make sure you move minimap into the carbonite map. Now here's the trick it took me a while to find. Right click the middle of the minimap and you will get a list of options (click the minimap option towards the bottom). In this new window there is a box in top left that says "FULL SIZE". MAKE SURE THIS IS CHECKED!!! By checking this it makes carbonite minimap and the wow minimap overlap each other fully. After checking the full sized box, right click the middle of the map again. Click the minimap option again. Then make sure the "docked transparency" is turned up to max.

now u can see nodes.

another problem i hit after that was the full map got all screwed up when i hit "m". like the minimap was taking over half the full screened map. make sure in "map options" that the box is checked that says "minimap hides when map is maximized.

with this done, i can see my nodes. and use my routes mod again. next thing i'm trying to figure out is how to see the routes lines on the maximized map. but that is for another day.

bouncr

Last edited by barbouncr : 09-14-09 at 12:28 AM.