View Single Post
03-20-11, 08:54 PM   #18
timmerino
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Xrystal,

I do have a list of questions that I could send you, but I would much rather ask the questions personally so that we can have a conversation about them. As I stated above, the questions are very open-ended (there are very few yes/no and multiple choice questions) and I would like to be able to ask follow-up questions during our conversation.

That being the case, if the time difference (I'm in US-Central Standard Time) is such that it makes a real-time interview too difficult to coordinate, I could send the list of questions with the caveat that you allow me to ask follow-up questions to your responses. If you would prefer this method, feel free to email me at [email protected], and I will send the list to you.

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Being someone from outside the states time zones are an issue.

The sort of questions and answers you need surely could have been put into some sort of questionaire format that can be filled in and sent back ? I'd gladly partake in that sort of question/answer system rather than a one to one personally. Just make sure there is a N/A option for those answers that people may rather not answer.