View Single Post
08-19-12, 10:05 AM   #99
Razee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
New error, same situation.

Trigger operators are as follows: !1&2&!3. Triggers 1 and 3 are Spell Off Cooldown, trigger 2 is Player Status. When spell 1 is On Cooldown (!1 == TRUE) there is no error, but as soon as spell 3 is On Cooldown (!3 == TRUE) then a repeated error starts counting and the Display does not appear. So in other words, !1 seems to be handled perfectly but !3 seems to create an error as soon as it holds true. Triggers 1 and 3 are identical except for spell name.

Code:
Message: ...Ons\PowerAuras\Classes\Triggers\SpellOffCooldown.lua:85: attempt to index local 'store' (a nil value)
Time: 08/19/12 17:40:53
Count: 494
Stack: ...Ons\PowerAuras\Classes\Triggers\SpellOffCooldown.lua:85: in function <...Ons\PowerAuras\Classes\Triggers\SpellOffCooldown.lua:48>
:9: in function `action'
Interface\AddOns\PowerAuras\Dispatcher.lua:108: in function <Interface\AddOns\PowerAuras\Dispatcher.lua:93>
If I delete trigger 2 (Player Status) and thus are left with triggers 1 and 2 now both being Spell Off Cooldown triggers then the error does not occur and the aura Displays as it should. So the error only occurs when there are at least three trigger conditions.

If I then reintroduce the Player Status trigger as trigger 3 with then the trigger operators as: !1&!2&3, the error does not occur. Let me know if you want more details.

Also...

I have noticed a small issue with the Ignore GCD End option. If I have this checked and the associated spell is on cooldown, and I then trigger a GCD when the associated spell's cooldown has between 2 and 3 seconds left, then the Display associated with the Spell Off Cooldown trigger will flash for a moment when the GCD is over (but the associated spell itself actually has between 1 and 0.5 seconds left of its cooldown). Here is a manual time log to be extra clear:

0 seconds: Spell A has 3 seconds left on its cd (Display for Spell A is not showing)
0.5 seconds: Spell A has 2.5 seconds left on its cd and a GCD is initiated (Display for Spell A is not showing)
2 seconds: Spell A has 1 second left on its cd and the GCD is just finished (Display for Spell A incorrectly flashes for a brief moment)
3 seconds: Spell A's cd is finished (Display for Spell A is correctly showing)