Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
01-16-13, 08:02 PM   #293
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
This is how the open world auto-layout is set up. It determines what layout to use based on what groups are in use. So, for example, if you have 11 people in the raid ( in groups 1, 2, and 3) it will use the 15 man layout. If the one guy in group 3 moves to group 4 the layout will change to 25 Man (Grid doesn't have a 20 man layout)

I did it this way for two reasons:
  1. If it just went by size you might not see everyone. Using the above example, that one guy that moved to group 4 would now not be visible since you still have 11 people and 11 = 3 groups.
  2. I wanted to maintain the integrity of each individual group so that you know, at a glance, what group each toon is in.
From the way you describe I think that's a great idea, I think the problem that I am running into is that when the group switches to 40 man, grid begins to overlap the bottom two action bars instead of resizing itself to remain within the designated area. Once I am able to, I will provide a screenshot to try and better explain what I mean

Grid Screenshot

You can see in this picture better what I am trying to explain if you look right around the area of where bar 2 and bar 3 are

Last edited by webster259 : 01-16-13 at 08:37 PM.