Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
06-19-13, 06:19 PM   #2012
Mardread
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Absolutely Beautiful

I develop my own custom interfaces by matching addons that I find useful and then forming them into a very clean, lightweight interface. I did that because I used your interface in the past and loved it, but it did not have enough information available for me. So I used your interface as a template and then eventually just started to build my own. Nowhere near as fancy as yours, but simple, light, and it gives me the information that I require when looking at my screen.

I honestly thought you had stopped developing a while ago. This beta just looks great. It is beautiful to look at and the amount of work you put into it is apparent. I wish I had your talent to make something like this.

I am downloading it right now and I will be installing it on my machine. It is the first time in a few years that I have installed a compilation on my machine that isn't something that I had designed and put together for me. Even if I don't keep it, I will be using it as a tool to learn a few more things from you for sure.

Thanks a lot.