View Single Post
02-07-15, 07:06 PM   #16
Dorwido
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Saw that one too, even its only a quick documentation how to use it, I guess setting it up to easy push a new release takes some time too, I would really love to see here a packager too and allow the same tags as on curseforge (dunno if that would be a legal issue) for example for translation I use the following:

Code:
if ( GetLocale() ~= "deDE" ) then
	return;
end
local ns = select( 2, ... );
ns.L = --@localization(locale="deDE", format="lua_table", handle-unlocalized="english")@

--@debug@ 
{}
--@end-debug@
It fills the localisation automatic for all languages and the debug thing is removed on pushing and I do use it to not get lua errors in my developing enviorment.

Kinda could do then an
git commit
git tag
git push

And it appears on both sites and only need to go on the site for changing descriptions, that would save alot of time.

Currently it is to do the git stuff on curseforge, then download the file there, upload it here, copy&paste the changelog from curseforge and change the formatting, enter the new version number and copy&paste the description if any change and then upload here.

And the api here to use still need to know all those stuff have a local zip etc, that data need to be scraped somewhere as well?

Its late maybe I oversee something.