Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
12-04-06, 03:14 PM   #350
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cscscott
I cannot seem to get Clique to work, I have opened the windows as stated and can see that the buttons for my spells are already mapped, but when I click on a party member 3d model it doesn't cast. Also, on the needy window some of the items aren't clickable from that frame, I still have to click on the spell manually in a regular slot.
I don't think clicking on the model forwards the click to Clique. Try clicking on the unitframe.

As per the FAQ, I'd also check that Clique is using the levels of spells that you have. If you don't have that level of spell yet, you'll need to rebind them to your lower level ones.

Originally Posted by cscscott
Second, I play a druid and prefer my shapeshift buttons to be in a certain order i.e. Bear form, Cat form, travel form then water form. I opened the discord frame found the shapeshift bar, I can move it all I want I can even see the button maps from 116-119 but for the life of me I cannot seem to make them swap places on the actual UI. What am I missing??
That's a good question, but I don't know the answer to it. When I made the layout, I thought the default order was kinda screwy too. I asked a druid about it, and he said that he just made his own shifting bar with the shifting actions in them. I didn't want to do that, so I just left it as is, which I assume is the Blizzard default order. If there's a way to reorder the Blizzard shifting bar, I'd be interested in knowing how.

Oh, and the shifting actions being in ID's 116-119 was just so I can bind them to keys for the druid layout without having to change the base secondary action bar key bindings for all layouts. They have nothing to do with the actual actions in the shapeshifting bar.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 12-04-06 at 03:20 PM.