View Single Post
01-05-07, 07:17 AM   #127
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kesshi
Cladhaire,

Let me just say how wonderful of a utility Perfect Raid is for me. I was able to configure it to display a great big red WW next to the person or persons who were Web Wrapped durring the Maexxna fight. Not only that, the GUI is so user friendly that I was able to set it up IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT.

During the fight I got the exact text of the debuff (Web Wrap) and put that into a newly created Buff/Debuff condition, checked "all" setup the display to WW and changed the color to bright red all in under 15 seconds.

I am very impressed with Perfect Raid. Thank you so very much for this wonderful easy to use and more importantly easy to customize add-on! PerfectRaid is, by far, the best add-on I've ever used.

Attached is the easy-to-make Web Wrap warning for anyone interested.
This is great to hear, and exactly the reason I created the buff features this way.. so you can easily adapt to what you need in a new encounter. You will continue being able to edit most features in combat.. but certain things (like scaling, layout, new frames, etc) will be locked down when in combat due to Blizzard restrictions. Buffs will always be fair game =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."