View Single Post
01-05-07, 12:18 PM   #136
Nahamnessa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If you really want to know about your own DoT's and HoT's, I suggest getting Natur EnemyCastingBar - it's very good and will what you want. Trying to somehow add this into PerfectRaid seems kinda silly since PerfectRaid is supposed to be a Raid-Frames Layout mod (correct me if I'm wrong here) and it does exactly as advertised.

While I agree not knowing when *your* HoT is going to expire sucks, but there are ways to know. Previously it was pretty easy for me since no one could over-ride mine and I could override everyones, so I knew exactly when mine would run out (when the buff is no longer there :-P), but I haven't raided as a healing priest since 2.0 so it's not something I've been overly concerned about.

I also think it's a good habit to remember what you've done. I tend to at least half remember whom I've healed recently.

If you are using SCT, you will know if your HoT is still ticking, which is another great way to know if your HoT is still up. I see a big +304 (Target's Name) whenever they get healed from my HoT.