View Single Post
04-20-16, 05:18 PM   #42
Folji
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Making lots of things toggleable? Eeh. Don't know about that, feature creep is one thing but a cluttered options panel is another. Watching out for cluttered design choices is literally my job, though, outside of this hobby project, so personally I'm confident enough that I wouldn't make a cluttered design. Just little extra flairs for fun. I think I'm just going to roll with centered cast bars and move cast bars as mentioned earlier, as that'd be the easiest option, and castbars are anyway going to be on the list of movable elements.

And the resource bar is pretty much just adjusted depending on how many elements are on it. 3/5 chi points, 3/5 holy power, there's a slight bit of texture warping but it kinda works. Just the edges that look narrower with fewer powers and wider with longer, heh.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out what to do about those goddamn warlock powers. Soul shards, that's just icons, and demonic fury is a status bar. Fair enough. But burning embers, resource icons that are technically also status bars? A little tempted to just make them icons. They'll be gone in Legion, anyway, so I don't want to fret too much with something that'll get removed soon enough.