View Single Post
08-06-14, 12:50 AM   #28
ronburgundyy
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Much appreciated for the words of advice Cobra, we will make sure to do our homework and review those links.

We are certainly trying to avoid the same mistakes TenTonHammer made in regards to communication, that is not the relationship we wish to have with the community.

I notice Reagent Restocker is currently Licensed MIT. We have taken measures to avoid hosting any All Rights Reserved addons. My understanding is MIT would allow for such hosting, however in best interest if that is not your wishes prior to being able to claim the addon please let me know and it will be disabled.

I've been courteous enough in letting them use our forums to apologize
I do appreciate the hospitality and civility, at least starting after my first post.

I don't think it unreasonable of me to ask that they post their sales pitch on their own site ...
Completely understandable and we will make sure to do so when the time comes. I would ike to point out, or more so pose the question, would us pitching our sales pitch here on WoWInterface have been prohibited?

I feel as if it would have been, not that it would be your problem, obviously its our problem, but its leaves me to ponder if this suggestion, is really viable at all:

The right way to go about launching a new addon site is to post an announcement on other, established addon sites where authors are already publishing their addons.

Last edited by ronburgundyy : 08-06-14 at 12:57 AM.