View Single Post
05-10-09, 02:50 AM   #5
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Nestria View Post
Not to mention that for some reason, since the patch my large map has been acting like a huge mini map. It shows specific ground detail instead of the colored standard map that you would see in the normal blizzard map. This also messes with the map overlays for the location of quest components. If I zoom out on the map, it goes back to the other map style, but I have no idea why it's started doing this or how to make it stop and it's very annoying to have to zoom out every time I open the map to make it look normal again.
I don't want to comment on the bulk of your post, but the above quoted part is the bulk of the basis for your complaint and is, in fact, your own fault I think. It sounds like you have the map set to autozoom and it is doing it to the zoom level that "details at zoom" is set to.

Why is this affecting you now? Because the patch reset the map settings to defaults and you have not yet restored everything to how you had it setup prior to the patch. The change log did mention that this was part of the update, so if you knew you wouldn't remember how you had things setup you really ought to have wrote down your preferences before updating the addon.