View Single Post
03-31-06, 03:34 PM   #26
Sarenity
A Murloc Raider
Pfffft!

First off, I asked for help, not to be treated like a 2yo telling me it was a "nono"! Secondly, I asked for good information if anyone had any. I read through this thread and saw idiots bashing people who use the easy buff options and so I POLITELY asked to get good information, not snide remarks, and what do I get? Snide remarks. Thirdly, I will behave the way I want, when I want, period. If I don't get help because of it, that's my fault right? So don't waste your time with useless comments.

Cairenn, did I say I did not care??? No! I said if I wanted to know that, I would have emailed blizzard, simple enough. So, please don't presume you know what I care about and what I don't, you don't even know me. If there is a way to do it with macros or something, then it's not something blizzard would frown upon or they would disable that too. So, I was seeing if there was any macro/code guru's that know a way.

Neriak_x, thanks for the macro info. I actually tried that and it doesn't work because it tries to cast the second spell too quickly. I know WoW isn't EQ, but EQ had a /pause command so that you could macro two things together, but I'm guessing that WoW doesn't. I don't know anything about programming addon's, but I'm hoping there is a way to create one that pauses. I have no problem with manually clicking a button to do the buffs, I just need something other than more keys on my already-100-button-hotbar. LOL.