View Single Post
04-04-06, 03:21 PM   #35
Sarenity
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up !!

Originally Posted by Logdan
Yes. You could use IsBuffActive (which is a seperate addon) to check if you have a buff or not and cast a spell. For example...

/script if (IsBuffActive("Mage Armor","player")) then CastSpellByName("Mage Armor") elseif (IsBuffActive("Another Mage Spell","player")) then CastSpellByName("Other Mage Spell");end

And press it two times when not fully buffed.
I think this would work fine, if I can get it set up that is. *LOL* I actually tried the script and it gives me the error that IsBuffActive....is a nil value. I also downloaded IsBuffActive and I can't figure out for the life of me how to configure it....maybe you have to configure it right in the code? *boggle* Any clue? Or am I missing something really obvious that is gonna earn me the dense cap? Hehe.

For the mage you'd just have to do another button or so. I know at 16 my mage has frost armor, dampen magic and arcane intellect....and by 18 or 20 you have a fire shield..beyond that I have no clue what they get. But a level 51 shaman still only has lightning shield and weapon buff, so they are a bit more simple.