View Single Post
06-25-09, 03:54 PM   #14
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

I'm going to continue the rant about gear elitists. My part in the rant is about gear elitists at levels under the cap. The BoA gear really twists my ni*ples in all the wrong ways.

The other day, I'm on my 67 Draenei Mage (I really need to update my siggie...), and some Gnome *shudder* joins a party with me for Coilfang Rez. He's the same level and asks me what my spell power is. I was all proud of the fact that I'd finally broken 500 unbuffed. I told him so, and he began berating me for the fact that he had nearly the same spec and I was wrong for not having broken 700 already. I told him this was my highest level toon on the server and that I didn't have access to the BoA gear he had to give me that kind of silliness. He told me I was a scrub and if I didn't have Wrath, I needed to uninstall his game from my computer...

Short little j*ck*ss is lucky it's not VR, or I'd have punted his big mouth right into Quagmiron's clutches...

Needlesstosay, he only did 50dps more than me overall, and I out dps'd him by ~20dps on all the boss fights because he kept /oom-ing (even though he had 220 more mana than me unbuffed). At the end of it, I told him he was lucky he had all that BoA gear to keep him from learning how to make his class work well.

BoA gear needs to be scrapped. It's making people think they're awesome when they aren't, and it's keeping morons like that Gnome from actually learning their class. He made Mages look bad, and I couldn't have wanted to be anything else more.

Oh, and about Mages... WATER SUMMONING NEEDS TO BE FIXED BADLY!!

/rant off

Good thread, Voodoo!! Kthxbai! ^^

Last edited by us2006027321 : 06-25-09 at 03:57 PM.