View Single Post
09-07-12, 03:19 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Noangel41 View Post
First I want to thank the second person who responded! To Vis, redirecting me to a carbonite ui link still does not solve the issue that Carbonite is out of date with the new content that Blizzard has installed in the latest patch!!! Instead of redirection I agree that either it gets updated since there is a large amount of people who use it or decided what else is going to be done, Why wait until the expansion drops in a few weeks to overload our systems with the heavy download of MoP and the longer than usual update of this addon because of the even larger amount of content being added. Far be it to make sense to update it to handle the current amount of additional information that has been downloaded from Blizzard and again with the final release of the remaining information for the expansion. Otherwise the vast amount of gamers that use Carbonite addon remain in the dark while the current version fails to support WOW and it's new content!
Not sure where you think this additional stuff is coming from, We have the entire patch loaded and ready to go, you had everything that is and everything that will be when 5.0 came live, they are not adding anything else. Nor do I understand what your looking for, since the link you were provided is a fully working carbonite not only for things now, but also things coming. Making demands on the creators will get you no where, they will update when they update, if they decide to update.

They don't owe any of us anything. Carbonite is not the only vastly popular addon not yet updated, so it's not like it's a special case, just ask the users of power aura's how 5.0 is, oh wait they can't tell you because it got pulled for a couple weeks until the code is perfect, rather then deal with people complaining about bugs.

If you don't want to use the fan made 5.0 update you were linked to that's your choice, but don't come in here making demands of the developers. If they want to update it they will, if they don't they won't.