View Single Post
07-24-08, 08:11 AM   #214
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I have, what i think, an awsome idea. I just cant pull it off with unti mods out there.

In the UI u have 4 boxes, 2 either side of minimap. Now my idea is to put Raid and Party frames in those for those who want it.

What i mean is have and option to turn off the bars in those boxes either side of the minimap, and while in a party show the party frames in those boxes and when in a raid have the raid frames in there. 1 raid group per box either side of the minimap. Now i understand the delema u alot of people are facing with the size of the raid frames, but i thought if the raid frames only showed the health bar with the player name inside it it would work. at least for healers (which my i do have) it would be good.

I would post a screen shot showing u roughly wat i mean but i am unsure how to post in these forums.

I have also posted this on the addons page as well. As i wasnt sure where to post it

Oh just a small request, doesnt really matter if it is implemented or not, but compatibilty with LibSharedMedia, as i like to use the same texture for everything just so it looks nice and looks like it all belongs together. Like i said it isnt really important just thougt i would through it in while u were asking for suggestions

Last edited by gothicknight : 07-24-08 at 08:15 AM.