View Single Post
07-16-13, 10:10 AM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Nothing I have will fix what your describing for quests, working on the quest database is something I have not touched, and it might not get looked at for a long while... If I had of started back in the beta for MoP we might have pandaria working the same as the rest, but right now it's just to much work, and getting the addon itself working takes priority.

As for the map issue's, that's what i'm currently working on. And for those who thought it was because of tomtom, well.. it's not last night I was able to get it to stop displaying my player icon in other zones.. but flight paths still show, so that's next to figure out.

I do admit it has been longer then expected to get the next alpha version out, and TBH it's because i'm burned out... not on Carbonite, I love working on that.. but on WoW in general, i'm finding just playing the game like a second job in the requirements to keep a character going.. and finally cracked, calling it quits on raiding, and leveling, and gearing... which has also hurt the time I have to work on it as I don't even want to be logged on. Being on last night and working on it for a couple hours was a step towards getting over that.