View Single Post
04-15-09, 08:46 PM   #429
thedom416
A Defias Bandit
First off I will be honest that I have read no more than the first post and the tail of the last page. That said I understand that bandwidth is expensive and definitely appreciate what the authors and the community does for WoW for everyone, it makes life as a player much easier and more convenient.

This is my problem tho, wowmatrix was the first program I tried that was remotely user friendly after wowaceupdater went under. If they were profiting then that really sucks and I hate it for the legit sites, but I would like to know if either site is ever going make a program worth me downloading and learning how to use. Last time I tried one it required me to find all the download links for the mods and the names and paths and frankly it was too much of a pain in the ass to try instead of just going and finding it on the website in the first place. It would just be nice to find a legitimate program (even for a small fee) that would find the addons, check for updates, and properly install them.