View Single Post
01-06-07, 02:40 PM   #148
Magyar
A Kobold Labourer
Cladhaire,

Long time user, first time poster. Count me among the many who found alternative raid frames inadequate (to the point where I actually didn't use any raid frames until the 2.0 version was released; thank god my main isn't a healer).

I'm sure more options for visual customization will come in future patches, but once I found out to adjust the scale I was happy.

Kudos for the super-flexible buff/debuff system. My main is a warlock that doesn't get many options by default, but because I'm nosy about what's happening to who, I ended up adding a bunch. Next time we fight Maexxna I'll know exactly whether the MT has Abolish Poison and all his HoTs.

One suggestion for your next patch: Add "Soulstone Resurrection" as a default buff for warlocks. It took about 30 seconds to add manually, but being able to tell at a glance whether a soulstone is up, and who its on is invaluable.

Edit: Nice interface Catharr. Relatively uncluttered, and it has a visual consistency thats rare in UIs with multiple competing mods. Well done.

Chris

Last edited by Magyar : 01-06-07 at 02:43 PM.