01-07-07, 11:33 AM   #154
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shadmar
HoT tracking for PerfectRaid
===================

I have small modification for tracking YOUR HoTs in PerfectRaid 0.1.3beta, I also have written a smililar statsmodule for Grid.
It will track your own HoT with its own statustext/color like this : MyRn as its own status

You can also specify displaytext and color for this :

It will be 99,9% accurate, but not 100, its because if your target has 3 hots running and only your hot gets dispelled, there is no way to track this. If all gets dispelled status is lost and will be correct.

So how is it done :
=============
Well when you cast your HoT UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT and UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEED is fired. This way we can time each HoT coming from you (renew=15sec, rejuv=12sec, regrowth=21sec)

If any1 is interesed in the changes let me know and I can post it, I also hope maybe Clad will consider implementing
I took some changes in the PerfectRaid_buffs.lua file to do this
If you're going to write this, I ask that you do not distribute anything. Having multiple versinos of the same mod is a complete and utter nightmare. I will accept a diff, and I'll review the code, and potentially integrate it into the system.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."