View Single Post
08-01-08, 12:33 AM   #278
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
OK...I am a freak. I have somewhere near to 300 addons. Yes, I can still see my screen. Every once in a while I nuke my UI and start over. I always start with a comp and screw it up from there. Seeing your screen shots and the overall beauty and integration of everything, I am very impressed and I plan to delete my interface folder and start over with your UI if I can get past my one issue. I don't use my keyboard to play...I only use it for typing. I have a separate controller for playing, as such I don't have a string of 10-12 buttons I use for my main action bar...I have 4, but I use two pages. Several action bars on each character have two pages (unless I am on a character that needs more like a druid or warrior.) is there a way to make your action bars only have two pages? I have one button I can dedicate to page swapping, and blizzard won't let me just have two pages. I bind page uo to a button and I have to go through 5 pages to get back to page 1. So far Bongos and maybe Trinity are the only ones that let me do that...one way or another.

Got any suggestions?