View Single Post
01-21-10, 08:47 AM   #1
Psychoholic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I can't use Custom UI's. (not technically)

Hey

I have a problem, and i think that im not the only one that has this problem.

I really like addons, they make the game so much more fun and they are useful.

But my biggest problem is that i want my UI clean + i want it to be functional and has a lot of features.

Sadly, i have to do a lot of configuration to keep my UI clean and let it have a lot of features. And since i get tired of my UI fast, i change it a lot.
And i simply don't have the time to configure it so much.

Another problem is that i really want to use custom ActionBar-Addons and UF-Addons.
There are really really nice ouF Layouts! And using ActionBar addons gives you so much more screenspace!

My problem is just that with an ActionBar-Addon, its seems to me that i lose the overview, and with ouF layouts, it feels like im kinda blinded. I mean im used to blizzard UF and using ouF layouts still means i can see my target, but it feels like im looking through dirty glasses.

Anyone has the same feeling about it or knows what i mean and can help me??!

for example, my current ui looks like this

But i want to use ouF layouts, but i can't, cos then it feels like im blinded.
And it feels like i can't change alot of it without using the overview, and that really bothers me.
After one month, i went back to the blizzard ui, spamming it full with addons.

short version of this post:

I get bored of UIs too fast, so i can't get used to any ActionBar-addon or UF addon, and i want my UI to have alot of features and i want to change the way it looks without spending to much time. Can't do that so easily with UF and actionbar addons.