View Single Post
10-20-14, 02:43 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Isambardia View Post
Having just updated WoW to v6.0.2 19034 and on logging in I was advised to update my addons. I quit WoW, went to Curse Client and did so. When I logged back into WoW and checked my addons I saw that Carbonite still showed as out of date. I selected 'load outdated ' and entered the game with my Isambardia character.
All my other addons were fine, but the Carbonite arrow pointed straight up and was greyed out with a thin vertical sliver where the label lives. When I mouse-over the sliver the little gold arrow appears and I can drag, move and drop the Carbonite arrow but nothing else.
When I mouse-over the Carbonite icon on the minimap it gives 5 options; the first 4 just make the Carbonite icon flash once, but the last one, 'right click for menu', does as it should and pops up the menu.
Of the 5 menu options available:- 'Help' works fine, 'Options' works fine, 'Show Map' does nothing, 'Combat Graph' does nothing, 'Show Events' does nothing.
No maps, except the minimap, are visible and pressing 'm' or 'alt m' do nothing either. The only way to bring up a map is by pressing 'Quest Log' on the macro bar.
My only other addons are:- Auto Repair, Bartender4, Blizzmove, Onebag3, Onebank3 and Sexymap. I would be grateful for any help on this as I don't know what other addon that comes near Carbonite.
Thanks for reading this appeal and I hope to hear something soon.

Isambardia.
Unfortunately Carbonite does not yet work with 6.0