View Single Post
10-13-10, 08:26 AM   #34
Kleyemax
A Defias Bandit
Seriously People

1: Patience - the Devs will either state they are no longer gonna update carbonite to work with cata, or they will inform you all when the update is available. Either way, learn to keep your mouth shut and be patient. If you love the addon so much, then dont be a dick and piss the devs off to the point they stop updating it.

2: Ignorance - To all the people complaining that Blizz makes addons obsolete for some reason to eliminate 3rd party developers, your a F%@#ing moron. You obviously understand nothing about programing or game developement. Again learn to keep your mouth shut when you dont even have a base understanding of what your talking about.

3: Lazy - To all those who "cant play WoW without Carb", get a life. I love the carbonite add-on and understand the loss if the devs discontinued. However, to act as though all life comes to an end when carb doesnt work is just laziness. Get your d*mn quests, and go find the objectives based on the info your given. Its not that hard, just takes a little more time. Get over it. Hell Blizzard has even added minimal questhelper ideals to make it that much easier.

4: Thank you Devs - To the developers of a great addon, I say Thank you. This has been the addon I alwasys install and update FIRST. Excellent work and never any major errors or crashes because of carbonite. Everyone here should be gratefull for the devs effort and quality put into this project.