Thread: WatchDog
View Single Post
04-04-06, 09:38 AM   #45
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Honen
First, is there any way to have a "virtual mode" similiar to what CTRA has? I am not always in a party when I am playing with layout/setting and this would be a great feature (for me). Not the end of the world but you know... something I would use.
Certainly, just use the /wdog showall command to display all the frames and move them around as you'd like. It should let you set it up anyway you'd like

Second, I like to have pets showing so I can throw them the odd heal but I really would prefer to have with a "smaller bar" and to be linked with their owner. Right now it seems they just appear wherever when I join a party and I am always having to move them around.
I'm working on options for this.. but you likely won't see it until WatchDog 2.0, which is coming along (I'm sorry its been so slow).

Thanks for the feedback!
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."