View Single Post
04-07-06, 09:05 AM   #55
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by thelostdragn
My Idea:
A third bar underneath the health/mana-rage-energy bars(only for the player) that would display exp; not necessarily to the exact number but even a 15.6k/39.8k would be awesome. Color changing according to rested/unrested would also be amazing. I guess my question is how difficult would an addendum like this be, and assuming I could get it accomplished, would you want a copy of it to add to later versions?
I will be adding an optional experience bar in WatchDog 2.0, to the player frame only. I have to work out the details =). If I can give you some small code to do it in WD 1.20, I'll post an update.

Originally Posted by thelostdragn
im not quite sure how i missed that while reading through the tags list. thanks very much. My only issue with that is that currently i would need to write the tags over either my life or mana, both of which are obviously important. any ideas?
thanks
You wouldn't need to write over, or replace. Keep in mind you can use the [left][center] and [right] tags to align your information. The only inconvenience is that if you wanted to make the bars wider, you'd have to do it for all the frames in the current version.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."