View Single Post
07-13-12, 07:41 AM   #24
zohar101
A Cyclonian

Try Razer Deathadder. I had the exact same issue with Lachesis as you did. I like to palm the mouse with my whole hand, not just with tips of my fingers and Lachesis was damn annoying about that.

Deathadder fits me like a glove, it's not heavy but not annoyingly light either and buttons have just the right amount of resistance for me/not too soft a click. It's not a slick surface but coated with same matte stuff like Lachesis so you won't slip and slide and it's only 5 buttons, two on the side, easily reachable by thumb (and not blocky like lachesis, that was awkward to reach).

It's by now an old mouse and it's only upgraded over the years in terms of dpi but to date I have not found anything really more comfortable and availability certainly isn't the issue. I got it at first cause it used to be the only razer mouse to have mac drivers as well as pc ones, but I fell in love with it and haven't changed it in the past 5 years.

It's wired btw, forgot to mention that. I can't stand wireless mice partly cause of battery issues but partly cause it's just a weight in the mouse that I don't like to feel.

Last edited by zohar101 : 07-13-12 at 07:56 AM.