View Single Post
09-10-09, 06:51 AM   #12
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hihi, a friend of me runs ulduar with a new guild. On XT, he was #1 dps in 25 man(9%, 5.4k DPS). He is wearing mostly naxx 25 gear, but also hit capped. The other mages have everything ulduar 25 gear and are below 6th DPS.

Good pve mages are rare nowadays :P Most of them are too lazy to cap their hit and use frostfire bolt.

If you have problems getting into groups because you're mostly wearing blues, either don't run PUGS or try to find a different server. I've had the same issues with my hunter(wich does 2.8k DPS in karazhan gear...)

I played on a pvp server with a lot of PUGS (heck, they even run Ulduar 25 runs probably), and all they require is to have all of the achievements that you can get for that raid, and minimum of naxx 25 gear. That's just insane. Skill > gear. It doesn't mean people with gear have skills 100% of the time (ok a large part of them might, but seriously). Since I couldn't even find a guild on stormscale because of my gear, I moved back to my former pve server on terenas.

Last edited by ravagernl : 09-10-09 at 06:58 AM.