View Single Post
01-26-11, 02:50 PM   #29
Antelope
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have given up on looking for any type of solution to this, even though there was just an update, this problem has remained untouched or looked at (I'm making that assumption based on the lack of replies from moderators on any of these fps topics). The most frustrating part of all this was that it got fixed for stonecore, but BWD has been overlooked, and it was due to a simple typo. Even requests to get that typo so we could fix it on our own has been ignored.

I donated to this project way back and I even donated $5 to the author again to try and get into the "member forum" and my application to get into those forums has yet to be replied to, I guess $5 wasn't enough to get into that area (that was around two weeks ago). In the meantime I'm slowly replacing everything carbonite does with other addons. It was a good run while it lasted.

I have donated to addons before with remarkable outcomes, authors were supportive and appreciative. This donation has gone unnoticed and unappreciated, and will be the last.