View Single Post
03-05-11, 08:10 AM   #38
gt.hu
A Kobold Labourer

Arrow Endless loop.

I had/have this problem in all raid instances. Not just in Cata. If I log in with Carbonite, join to raid group, enter instance, its fine. The errorspam coming when I have to reload ui or re-login into raid instance with Carbonite on. Re-login/reload ui I have to for various reasons (addon switch, disconnect, flush cache, screen freeze, crash, etc.).

In wotlk, there was chance for endless loop of errors, but in cataclysm, its almost guaranteed after first reload. Since I usually don't plan the reload (when crashing/disconnecting/freezing in middle of fight), I can't really have time to copy error. I just disable carbonite (with addon control panel), and reload manually, which I have to anyway, because of my healing addon frames (if you log into combat, your frame is visible only, but after /reloadui, others will be visible again. its not addon dependent and very frustrating for all healers.)

On next raid, I'll try to proc the error by manually reloading on trash or before boss fights. I'll post message and how many reloads I did for error.