View Single Post
07-13-16, 11:52 PM   #7
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Where, exactly, did you find this code? After a search (in Notepad++) through NxMap.lua I couldn't find the code as posted, but did manage to find a small block of code that approximates it. This is lines 204 through 208 of NxMap.lua.
Lua Code:
  1. end
  2.     Nx.Map.UpdateMapID = WorldMapFrame.mapID
  3.     if Nx.Map.UpdateMapID then
  4.         SetMapByID(Nx.Map.UpdateMapID)
  5.     end
This is the only block of code that I could find (in that file). Just out of curiosity, I also checked NxMapData.lua and couldn't even get close.

Please let us know where you found that piece of code - I miss my Carbonite in the WoW BETA.
------

They are lines 208 and 209 in NxMap.lua in the Carbonite folder. Since I can't recall ever having this issue myself, I left it as is. Lines 204-210 in my version show as:

Lua Code:
  1. end
  2.     if Nx.db.profile.Map.TakeFunctions then
  3.         Nx.carbTakeMapFunctions(true)
  4.     end
  5.     Nx.Map.UpdateMapID = WorldMapFrame.mapID (208)
  6.     SetMapByID(Nx.Map.UpdateMapID) (209)
  7. end

I added the line numbers in quotes for clarification.

I noticed however that your lines are slightly different, is it possible your version outdated? You may want to check the master on Github and see if you might need to update it.

Also since this is an old thread about a pre-Legion issue, I don't think it will help fix the issue on the Pre-patch in PTR or beta for those who have access. For fixes for those, check out the new Dev branch Rythal put up on Github. I think it may have fixed the issues you experienced in beta or PTR.