View Single Post
01-05-07, 05:25 PM   #145
Catharr
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by anjldust
I suggest Chronometer for people who are having trouble knowing when their HoTs are expiring. It uses a nice timer bar and keeps up with the whole thing for you. Also works for SW:P and other DoTs. It even removes the bar if it gets removed somehow, dispelled, bumped off, etc.

I agree, though, that Perfect Raid doesn't need this ability.
I agree. Chronometer does its job really good. Point being is: Chronometer also shows you when a Hot/Dot expires so its easy to time when to reapply it. Even if PRaid would show who´s got your own HoT´s.....including the time left for it would probably too much to show there, so a standalone addon for tracking Hots/Dots is imho the better solution.
Imho the key to easy healing/decursing is to arrange all necessary frames in a way that neither your mouse or your eyes have to move across the whole screen all the time.
Here´s a screenie from tonight´s raid:

As you can see, MT Targets are right above Grid. Chronometer shows up to the right of Grid, just above my own frame. This way i have all necessary information clamped together to the left of my screen. The focus frame above the MT´s ist just temporarily there...i move it all the time depending on who i monitor with it .
(And yes im obviously using Grid at the Moment because i really miss the backdrop coloring for debuffs from the old PRaid ).

Last edited by Catharr : 01-05-07 at 05:27 PM.