View Single Post
03-07-10, 06:46 PM   #218
Nightmare_Lord
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
It never fails... I just put out the 5.06.09 update and I have a eureka moment. I *think* I have a real fix for the problem of no key bindings at login.

Those of you having this problem, please try installing the attached nUI_ButtonBar.lua file in [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Bars ] and log into WoW.

Please let me know if this patch fixes the problem for you or not.

kk 1st its doing the error when nothing loads in the panel more now, also seems now the keybinds don't want to show up all the time with just nui as it was doing, its like 50% the key are showing, and 50% keys are not showing, and all I was doing was login and out with just nui enable.

*Edit kk having going through all addon it seems it doesn't matter, during the 50% where the keybinds show up they do it with any addon, during the 50% when the binding don't show on the bar doesn't matter what the addon is they don't show up. also when I enable Dominos addon gets broken when before it would show the keybinds while nui didn't. I using Dominos to try to figure out what they did to keep the binding working but no luck on that.

Last edited by Nightmare_Lord : 03-07-10 at 06:57 PM.