View Single Post
09-06-07, 10:32 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Takatalvi
Unit Frames ag_UnitFrames or PitBull
Could be either, but I think it's PitBull, since the ?? is colored red, and I don't recall it being colored in ag_UF - I could quite possibly be wrong though.

Bar Mod Bongos2 with CyCircled For decorations
Again, can't tell what the bar mod is, since there is no visible button, fubar plugin for it. But yes, I forgot cyCircled.

Black background at bottom of screen possibly eePanels
the boxes around the buttons, etc *is* eePanels, but the panel along the whole bottom part of the screen is Skinner. It has the 50 pixel or so high gradient along the top of it (eePanels gradients go the whole length of the panel) and the chat frame is skinned as well.
Threat Metersklhthreatmeter I think
Sorry, but it's Omen. Has a completely different look from KTM, and it has the Omen and ThreatLib version numbers below the frame.

Cooldown Monitor I have NO idea.
part of oRA2
Raid Frames I'm not sure about either, but I'd like to know.
Grid

Combat Text Scrolling combat text(SCT)&Options
Damage Combat Text SCTD&Options
I don't think sct formats it quite that way, but it has been a while since I've actually played with it enabled. Been testing Parrot lately.

FuBar plugins are (in order of left to right):
PerformanceFu, MoneyFu (or AuditorFu, etc), BagFu (the OneBag plug is a ring - like the "one ring" from LotR), AtlasLoot, MicroMenuFu, DeuceCommander, DurabilityFu, DPSFu(? - dunno), ClockFu
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh