View Single Post
10-25-09, 01:48 PM   #5
Yutanas
A Murloc Raider

re:

So, I'm not sure if i got that right. As for what ya'll said, I only need SharedMedia, not all those SharedMedia 2.0, LibSharedMedia, SharedMediaAdditionalFonts, and etc?

I'll be more streight foward this time. What I want is more font options avaiable ingame, to use on SCT, UnitFrame addons, chat, etc, in a way that they show up as options on those addons when i'm setting them up. Lets say, when I open SCT to set it up, I have 10 types of fonts avaiable on the list. I look up on the internet and find, 50 new cool looking fonts (all .ttf). How do I add those 50 new fonts in the game so they will show up as options on the SCT config menu as well as any other addon that I have installed?

As for the art textures, I don't have that much of trouble with. I use kgpanels. Create a new layout, create a new panel, import the artwork (.tga) from a folder and so on (feel free to let me know if I'm doing something wrong). The problem is when i try to make my minimap look cool. I do have sexymap, But I don't like the standard options that I can choose from. All I want is a round map, with some fancy artwork around its board. Lets say I find a cool looking artwork. how do I apply this artwork on my minimap?

You know those demons and angels art that people use on their action bars (like this one http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw24045.jpg). Can I add it using kgpanels, or do I have to download that rBottomTexture thing to use it?

As for last, how can I add new textures to powerauras?

I'm sorry for sucking so much at this. And thanks very much for ya'll support.