View Single Post
03-22-10, 07:42 AM   #11
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by pikezeppelin View Post
...Well, but development already started, there's no way back I guess. But tell me that, why did you choose Java, the biggest uber crap on the internets?...
to correct what your saying. Java/.Net/C++/Etc, aren't crap, its whats already said above, the people who misuse these programming languages that are crap.

If i read your words correctly, if you would get a virus on your computer from a dubious website, you would blame the creators of HTML/PHP/etc because they made it possible for other people to misuse the language? And then everything made using coding like HTML/PHP would be bad?

Besides, if you happen to get infected by a virus its time to actually think about getting a anti-virus program, there's loads out there that do wonderfull work

Last but not least, are you a volunteer on the MMOUI minion project? no, because you already stated that you don't know how to program, wich would also mean that its your own choice if you would use it or not, for whatever reason you like, but don't go start at the volunteers working on this massive project (because thats what it is) that the program they are making is in short "crap" because it isn't what you want it to be coding language wise.

If you want an updater that works with WOWI, not coded in JAVA, i would advise you to learn some coding and make one yourself... but i highly doubt that you would be able to actually use it in the end ^^ (not because the coding would be bad, but i don't think dolby/cairenn/etc. would like people with their own custom updaters using this site for it)

its quite simple, if you don't like then either don't use it or make something yourself.