View Single Post
01-11-11, 07:05 AM   #2
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by acapela View Post
the various addons i have historically used for this sort of thing (AddonProfiler, OptionlessHouse) seem to be "out of date" versus WoW 4.X... for instance, they report 0.0 memory usage for everything, accross the board, etc. i assume some low-level Blizzard API has changed.

i am running Broker_CPU, which seems to report real numbers, but i can't see everything with that (just the top resource users).

can anyone point me at a current/up-to-date benchmarking addon along the lines of AddonProfiler?

thanks.

Broker_CPU breaks other profiling addons since the expansion hit. Disable it, and Addon Profiler should work again. Just check "Load out-of-date addons" if it's out of date.

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW