View Single Post
01-12-11, 07:41 AM   #7
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mera View Post
didn't know...

anyway I just break at ResetCPUUsage() which must not be used at all and is not required to performance addons, but any addon that use it will break each other so I hook it to save you from nasty and sucky procedures as seen in Carbonite, a quest mod that uses ResetCPUUsage() and that breaks BrokerCPU.

if everyone does as he pleases, rules are required, that's it.
Originally Posted by Mera View Post
not verified, being the author of it I think my position is better than yours to say it does not break at other mods, it did in a past revision but is fixed, nor submit a bug ticket, or if you don't and you believe the last revision keeps breaking your mod without a notification then you are useless.
Ok so to make sure I understand cause it is early and I am tired. So what you are saying is that you hook resetcpuuseage() because you say it must not be used at all. So you are intentionally hooking it to stop other addons from using it. Is this correct?

And if this is the case please show me in the wow rules , eula , whatever where it says it MUST not be used. Because I am pretty sure that if blizzard didn't want it used they would protect it.

Last edited by Nobgul : 01-12-11 at 07:44 AM.