Thread: RealUI beta
View Single Post
08-29-14, 07:11 PM   #32
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Upon logging in on a level 100 feral druid, I received this bug:

Code:
4x ...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:52: Usage: UnitAura("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
[C]: in function `UnitAura'
...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:52: in function <...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:51>
...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:68: in function <...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:59>
...ns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\SavageRoar.lua:193: in function `AuraRefresh'
...enibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:280: in function `RefreshIndicatorStatus'
...enibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:456: in function `RefreshMod'
...enibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:462: in function `?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function `Fire'
Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
When entering and leaving combat (feral), I am also getting the following in chat:
Code:
EclipseBar PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED
EclipseBar PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED
After Savage Roar falls off the player, it counts in negative numbers. I see a default set up in the auras panel, but it doesn't look like the other player buff auras. Setting it up manually is difficult because when clicking on buttons or radio boxes or using sliders, no change is seen until you close the auras panel and reopen it. I may have also configured my new "Savage Roar" aura incorrectly, because the white time in the upper right hand corner of the aura (that shows how long it will last if you cast it with your current combo points) did not appear.

(I moved the chat box in order to select the "copy chat" option. It goes below the bottom of the screen.)

A default Aura for level 100 Talent, "Bloodtalons" would be a great help too.

Also, it would be nice, in my opinion, to have combo points moved over to the left side next to the player health bar and show without a target. In WoD, they are tied to the player, not the target, and they degrade slowly over time (out of combat).

Sorry for the super long post, and for any additional walls of text that I post in the future. Thanks so much for maintaining this UI!

Last edited by Evabi : 08-29-14 at 07:57 PM.