View Single Post
09-12-12, 05:30 PM   #18
Kathan
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by schizophrena View Post
Count me as one of those who have downloaded the official patch and have no real problems with it. I guess that doesn't work for your thread.. but I guarantee there are more people like myself then there are ones who are not complaining with it not working.

And what I find appalling... People feel the need to create 10 different threads of the same voice, yet... demand attention to their threads and ideas instead of allowing the authors to work on what is actually important. If you don't want to use the addon anymore, than done. If you want to add your complaints like the others - use an already established thread - there are plenty of them and you can stop clogging up the forums for the rest of us.
Meh. The quote by the author needed it's own thread and attention, it really shows what's going on in the devs head. Also, working for my thread, band-aid fixes are band-aid fixes, and others have problems with the official update. For whatever reasons the author has, they're moot. Addons aren't a business, they're projects of hobbyists, and that's all I have to say.