forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by honem View Post
Skillet's broken ?

News to me.

*opens Skillet engineering window 8 times*

Nope.

As far as I know I'm using the version posted in December. version 1.12.2

Can you install a decent bug grabbing addon and post the output of it ?
I already have Swatter installed.. I'll start grabbing errors next time I can. (Probably Sunday.)

Basic problems:
- Often posts errors along the lines of "invalid sorting" .. I've spotted Ace3 in the error. No more error details than that off the top of my head though. I sort by Difficulty. Usually looks right after the error posts. Sometimes it will update its sort to something else without my prompting.. and then change back shortly thereafter.
- When I open Skillet with my Enchanting skill, then use TradeTabs to switch it to Inscription, it sits hung for quite some time. Some combination of patience and pounding on the Rescan button causes Inscription to finally appear. This happens once per login.. after Inscription has successfully loaded once, it will load cleanly and quickly thereafter until I log out. (This always worked fine prior the 3.1 patch, and I haven't changed my addon setup since.)
- No longer compatible with Bagnon. Similar to Arkinventory above, the API seems to have changed. Gave an error and then said "will no longer use this addon". Not sure how to get that error back.