View Single Post
07-24-10, 01:02 PM   #727
Emythrel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mokane View Post
Still, a couple thousand is a few compared to the massive number of SC2 installs and activations that will happen Monday night into Tuesday. If I'm the guy that picks what bugs to fix in what order that goes on the top of the list. The couple thousand beta testers that are primarily going to be there to write addons that really won't come into effect until retail launch has to slide down a notch. I wish they could have fixed it a couple days ago as well but I do understand the delay.
a company like blizz has enough coders to work on both at the same time, and as said before the SC2 keys are 26 characters and the new bnet site is all set up for them. They would have anticipated issues with SC2 and done all they can to make them unlikely..... which is probably the whole reason why they made this mistake with the beta keys in the first place ;p
Life is like oral sex.... far too short but damn fun while it lasts!
-----------------------
520p 500kbps Beta Stream: http://livestream.com/emywowbeta with 24/7 VOD when not streaming live