View Single Post
07-25-16, 12:27 PM   #22
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Mordralis View Post
Thanks for your response JW. However, that just partially answers my issue. Everything is working fine, as far as I can see - with the exception of garrison. For some reason the garrison lag is horrendous, with my FPS at 2 or 3. Once I leave the garrison however, it's fine. Just seems weird that the garrison is the only piece that is affected. Of course, in about 6 weeks, that isn't gonna mean much, since we won't be using the garrison anymore.
So, you're saying that we just have v6.2 to work with for the time being and any issues related to Carbonite to wait until fixes are implemented?
You're welcome.

Yes, and as ircdirk suggests, update Carbonite when you see new commits on Github.

For me, my garrison has always caused fps issues on my system. I also get serious lag in high populated areas like Dalaran for example and areas where there are a lot of active graphics like dungeons, raids, and Ashran. Hopefully when I finish refurbishing my desktop, a lot of that will go away since my laptop only has a 1.7GHz cpu and a crappy on board graphics card with minimal HD functionality.

All the best to you.