View Single Post
08-03-16, 01:58 PM   #36
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Age of Dinosauers

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
The issue crops up not just with increased lag, if you use the map while in the garrison funny things can happen like icons not resizing or moving.. You don't even need to be in the garrison, just having the map display the garrison area on the map triggers it.

I have not had the issue happen anywhere but garrisons, nor have I seen it happen in Legion area's so it hasn't been a high priority for fixing... it is definitely known and will be looked into however.
Thanks Rythal. At least someone read the post to see what I was saying! I'll try loading Carbonite while in my garrison and open the map to see what transpires. Ordinarily I have no need for the map in my garrison so I never open it while there. My icons and frames are all ok...it's just you plain ole everyday lag. Try to turn around and it takes 2 days to make an about face! (Exaggerated, but you get what I mean)

That being said, Legion comes out in 27 days. I have a cadre of level 100 toons so will be to busy leveling them in Legion to give birth to another and go thru the garrison again. So unless you get others with the same issue, just chalk it up to gremlins in mine and don't knock yourself out over it. I'd much rather be assured that Legion will work with no issues with Carbonite, than to fix a "rare" issue in a specific area that I most likely will not go to again.

Thanks for your understanding.