View Single Post
10-14-10, 07:17 AM   #50
Ulkterna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
That is what I am doing now. The response I gave the person who emailed was for Cataclysm, before I knew 4.0.1 was out.
Carbonite, I know you probably have a team, but would a Software tech with Some reverse Engineering coding be helpful to your team, I'm pretty good with testing and so fourth, and been a software tech about 6+Years, I have a long history in "Second life" (Linden lab virtual world) For Coding in LSL and MONO (Linden scripting lang) for making scripts/plugins and addons Less laggy and So fourth, and with in 24hours I had fixed Ark inventory, Xperl, and Heal bot for my entire Home (Apartment) of roomies, (This was before ark released a update not to long ago) Lol....I did manual fixing of a ton of addons x.x

I feel ashamed that I can not donate due to being on SSI, Is there anyway we could hook up in email or IM or something and Perhaps I can help you,

I know when programming any help you can get from someone with some form of variety of specialty can make a great deal of differences,

So please let me know *bows and lets you rest for the night*